Rob Lowe has one of those gorgeous faces that will always make him good looking. He’s going to be handsome as a 60 year old. He’ll still be handsome at 90. He just has one of those faces. Rob became famous in the 1980′s after appearing in several movies and thereby making him a cool member of the Brat Pack. (We’ll talk about that later.)
My very first concert I attended was Andy Gibb at the Concord Pavilion (near San Francisco). I think it was 1978 and I went with my older sister and her friend. We couldn’t get seats close to the stage so we sat on the lawn of this outdoor theater. I think there was a comedian who opened the show and then Andy came out. It was so exciting! He was wearing really tight yellow pants. My sister’s friend took pictures which I still have today. When he waved at the audience, it felt like he was waving just at me. It was a special night. I never had Andy Gibb pinups hanging on the wall when I was a kid (I loved Leif Garrett and the Bay City Rollers) but I did like his music.
Ralph Macchio was born on November 4, 1961 in Long Island. Ralph did some commercials early on and a movie. It was his role of Jeremy Welsh in the sitcom Eight is Enough that started getting him the pinups in the teen magazines and the looks from the junior high girls.
Clay Aiken is a nerd. I like nerds. I think they’re sexy, especially if they’re smart. Clay stood out when he auditioned for the second season of American Idol because of his nerdiness. I remember Randy Jackson being surprised at the big voice that came out of the tiny little nerd boy. I don’t remember what Simon said, but I’m sure it wasn’t nice. (I love Simon BTW. I just think he could word things a bit differently.) I don’t think many people remember this, but Clay was cut from the American Idol competition. He made it to the round of 32 and was then cut. Bummer. He was chosen to return for the Wild Card round and won that which put him in the top 12. He had actually filled out an application to be on The Amazing Race when a friend urged him to audition for American Idol. Interesting. I think he chose correctly.
ZTAMS Product Search
ZTAMS Product Categories
Recently Added Products
- 1/79 Teen Bag magazine – JOHN TRAVOLTA SCOTT BAIO DIRK BENEDICT $14.00
- 9/86 16 magazine – RALPH MACCHIO MITCH GAYLORD MENUDO $14.00
- Oct/Nov 1986 Splice magazine – MATTHEW BRODERICK RALPH MACCHIO $14.00
- 7/80 16 magazine – JOHN SCHNEIDER PAUL STANLEY KISS $14.00
- HANSON magazine with Devon Sawa Jonathan Taylor Thomas $14.00
- March/April 1991 SuperStars magazine – JOEY MCINTYRE CORKY NEMEC $12.00
- Hanson poster magazine – Also Spice Girls $10.00
- Hanson poster magazine $10.00
- 2/98 Teen Beat magazine – HANSON ZACHERY TY BRYAN BOYZONE $14.00
- 3/71 Tiger Beat Official Partridge Family magazine – The most rare one! $50.00