I saw Gwen Stefani on The Talk a few weeks ago. She seems like a very sweet and normal girl. Plus there’s the fact that I love Blake Shelton, who is her current love.
Born Gwen Renee Stefani on October 3, 1969 in Fullerton, California, Gwen is best known for being the lead singer of No Doubt. No Doubt formed in 1986. Members consisted of Gwen, Tony Kanal, Tom Dumont, Adrian Young, Gabrial McNair, and Stephen Bradley. There have been others, including Gwen’s older brother, Eric.
No Doubt’s Stephen Bradley (trumpet) approached me in a bar one night on my birthday several years ago. Turns out we went to the same college (I’m also a trumpet player) and he told me he used to like to listen to me practice. That’s pretty cool. So that means I’m like best friends with Gwen. Something like that.
Gwen had a seven-year relationship with Tony Kanal, the bass player for No Doubt. Most of the songs on No Doubt’s Tragic Kingdom record are about their break-up. She met Gavin Rossdale of Bush at a No Doubt concert in 1996. She was married to him from 2002 to 2016. That’s a pretty long time in the business. Her only other boyfriend before Gavin was Tony Kanal. That’s very sweet.
- She and Gavin have three children together.
- Her older brother, Eric Stefani, was the keyboard player for No Doubt.
- She arrived an hour late for her wedding. I don’t like that. I can’t stand when people are late. It’s disrespectful.
- Before No Doubt, she was mopping the floor at the local Dairy Queen.
- Gwen took an interest in acting in the early 2000’s. Her film debut was in the 2004 film Aviator with Leo DiCaprio.
- Stefani’s Las Vegas residency began on June 27, 2018. It is set to end on November 2, 2019.
Gwen Stefani Hits
- Rich Girl (with Eve)
- Hollaback Girl
- Wind It Up
- The Sweet Escape (with Akon)
- Don’t Speak (with No Doubt)
- Hey Baby (with No Doubt and Bounty Killer)
- Underneath It All (with No Doubt and Lady Saw)
- It’s My Life (with No Doubt)
I like Gwen Stefani. She seems real. She is currently a judge on The Voice with her love, Blake Shelton. Kelly Clarkson and John Legend round out the panel of four judges. I look forward to seeing how Gwen’s relationship with Blake continues. I’m kind of stalker in that way. I wish the best for them.