Scott Baio was a man whore. He dated more women than Magic Johnson. I wonder how many different diseases he encountered during his slut days. I was never a fan (especially of his man whoring), but he was quite the teen idol. He was on the cover of Tiger Beat and 16 magazines for many years in the late 70’s and into the 80’s. Is it just me, or did he walk like he had a stick up his butt?
Scott Vincent Baio was born on September 22, 1961 in New Yawk. He got his first big break in the 1976 movie Bugsy Malone playing the title character. Scott really shot to fame when he joined the cast of Happy Days at age 16 as Fonzie’s (Henry Winkler) little cousin Chachi. He has managed to keep himself busy with work ever since.
Some of Scott Baio’s work:
- Skatetown, U.S.A. with Ron Palillo, Maureen McCormick, Greg Bradford, and Patrick Swayze.
- The Boy Who Drank Too Much with Lance Kerwin
- Foxes with Jodie Foster and Grant Wilson
- Zapped! with Willie Aames and Felice Schachter
- Joanie Loves Chachi
- The Fall Guy with Lee Majors
- Full House with John Stamos and Candace Cameron.
- Charles in Charge
- Baby Talk with Tony Danza
- Diagnosis Murder
- Arrested Development with Jason Bateman
Scott also has some experience with writing, directing, and producing. Some of his projects include the reality shows Scott Baio is 45 and Single, Scott Baio is 46 and Pregnant, Scott Baio is 21 and a slut, and Confessions of a Teen Idol. I made one of those up.
- There was a rumor in 1997 that he had been killed in a car crash. Cool.
- Has dated Brooke Shields. I doubt that lasted long because she was such a sweet girl and Scott was a slut.
- He dated Pam Anderson who was of course married to Motley Crue drummer, Tommy Lee. She also dated and made a sex tape with Bret Michaels. I wonder if there are any Scott/Pam sex tapes out there.
- Scott dated Erika Eleniak. I’m thinking he basically dated everyone on Baywatch. Well, maybe not David Hasselhoff.
- He dated Nicollette Sheridan who also dated Leif Garrett. Lucky.
- Scott dated Heather Locklear who also dated Leif Garrett. Lucky again. She’s not so lucky anymore though. Click here to read my blog about her.
- His cousin is the awesome Jimmy Baio who seems super sweet.
- Has been married since December 2007 and has a daughter.
- Scott’s first serious girlfriend was Erin Moran who played his girlfriend on Happy Days. He lost his virginity to Erin. Wait. She’s not blonde.
- Scott made his first album in 1982 called Scott Baio. No, he couldn’t sing.
- Scott made a second album in 1983 called The Boys Are Out Tonight. Still couldn’t sing but the teen girls bought the album.
- Daughter Bailey was born five weeks premature on November 2, 2007. Bailey was supposed to be a twin but mom Renee miscarried one of the babies.
- Scott auditioned for the role of Maz in the movie Beer League. After casting Ralph Macchio. Baio was considered for another role but the producers felt it would be “too much” to have two icons of the 1980’s in the film.
- He was considered for the role of Maverick in the movie Top Gun.
Scott Baio dated Nicole Eggert, who seems like an unhappy has-been. Nicole is a former Baywatch girl but also was one of the young girls Scott babysat on the TV show Charles in Charge. That makes this hook-up kind of creepy. Nicole Eggert decided she needed some attention last year and alleged that Scott Baio started molesting her when she was only 14. Based on the way both responded, I’m going to go with Baio. I don’t think he’s a saint by any means, but I don’t think he did the things she’s accusing him of. She seems like a crazy lady. He seems to be willing to do whatever it takes to clear his name. I believe him.
I’ve been a little harsh to Scott in this blog. I only do it because it’s fun. He seems like a pretty decent guy now that he’s done dating Hollywood. He’s been married for twelve years now and appears to be a great father. I know this because I saw him beaming about his daughter on an episode of Ellen. (I love Ellen!) IMDB doesn’t show Scott having done anything since 2015 which is probably okay. His life has seemed to work out okay. As Chachi would say, “Wa Wa Wa”.